THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA – PhiladelphiaJune 15th, 2010 by admin
Market Preview going on now, 12PM to 7PM until July 10 & 11 when the market time changes from 9AM to 4PM for our Grand Opening.
WHO WE ARE:
- The largest year-round vendor market in the Philadelphia Area consisting of 200 vendors!
- Vendors selling ORGANIC, locally grown and produced FOOD and food products, ARTS and CRAFTS, CLOTHING, ANTIQUES, vintage goods and collectibles.
- The Market at the Piazza will continue year-round every Saturday and Sunday, from 9AM to 4PM on both days.
200 SELECT VENDORS VEND FOR ***FREE*** OUR GRAND OPENING WEEKEND:
- $100,000 being spent on press to advertise!
- Our GRAND OPENING WEEKEND is Saturday July 10 and Sunday July 11, 2010 from 9AM to 4PM on both days.
- ***The Grand Opening Weekend is FREE for all 200 SELECT vendors.***
- Vendors MUST apply online at www.marketatthepiazza.com.
- You will be selected via EMAIL to participate in the Grand Opening.
ABOUT THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA:
- There is no place like it in the region!! Located at the award-winning Piazza at Schmidt’s complex in Northern Liberties, Philadelphia
- The Market at the Piazza is easily accessed by public transportation and highways, with abundant parking at 2nd & Germantown Avenue!
- The Piazza is doubling the size of its current parking lot.
- The Piazza is an absolute lock on becoming a NATIONAL TOURIST ATTRACTION – recently featured as one of “SIX PHILLY GEMS BEYOND THE LIBERTY BELL” on CNN
WEEKEND BOOTH RATES:
- $100/weekend or $75/day, after July 17th: $80/weekend or $40/day
- Student discount: 20%
- Bulk discount: 10% for 5 ,6, 7, 8 or 9 weekends, 15% for 10 or more weekends
HOW TO BECOME A VENDOR:
- Call us: 215-467-4603
- Email us: email@example.com
- Apply online at: WWW.MARKETATTHEPIAZZA.COM
- Tables, tents, and chairs are available to rent every day!
- Reserve in advance or pay same day – it’s that easy!